WE HAVE OVER 100,000 COMBINED SQUARE FEET OF STORAGE SPACE, THAT’S WHY WE’RE THE SPACE STATION!
All our leases are on a month-to-month basis. Rent is pro-rated at move-in and ends on the last day of the month you vacate the unit.
YES. Once the unit is empty and you have removed your lock, please stop in our office to complete a vacate notice or go to our website and download the form. We do need notice in writing. No advanced notice is needed.
You may pay with cash, personal check or Visa and MasterCard. You may arrange for automatic credit card payments. We also have an after-hours drop box for your convenience.
No, we want you to make your move hassle-free.
This type of unit helps protect the storage from both humidity and extreme temperatures. Consider using a climate-controlled unit with:
- Electronics & Computers
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Musical Equipment
- Crystal, Glassware, Antiques & Keepsakes
Reservations are made based upon availability and no more than one week in advance.
You may bring your own lock or purchase a new lock at our office. We recommend that you use a disk lock, which we always stock
You select your own code with our electronic key pad that will open the gate. Each unit has its own lock that belongs solely to the tenant.
We don’t provide insurance for your personal items. We encourage you check with your insurance agent to verify coverage prior to storing
Yes, some helpful hints include:
- Plan ahead.
- Tightly seal your boxes.
- Wrap furniture well to prevent scratching.
- Label your boxes.
- Store additional items in dresser drawers or large appliances.
- Store frequently used items in the front for easy access.
- Place boxes on skids or pallets to allow flow of air.
- Never store perishables, live animals, liquids, explosives, fuels, toxic materials, bird seed or other items that attract rodents!!